BattleHawks vs Vipers Game Info
XFL Week 6
St. Louis BattleHawks (3-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Vipers (1-4, 1-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
BattleHawks vs Vipers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-170) | TBV: (+145)
Spread: STL: -3 (-115) | TBV: +3 (-105)
Total: 42 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: STL: N/A | TBV: N/A
Odds to Win 2020 XFL Championship: STL: (+380) | TBV: (+2600)
BattleHawks vs Vipers Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 19.4 points per game (PPG) (No. 4 in the XFL).
- St. Louis is surrendering 15.4 PPG (No. 1 in the XFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 19.6 PPG (No. 3 in the XFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 23.0 PPG (No. 6 in the XFL).
- St. Louis lost to the DC Defenders, 15-6, on the road in Week 5.
- Tampa Bay lost to the Los Angeles Wildcats, 41-34, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.