St. John's vs Marquette Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
St. John's vs Marquette Basketball Game Info
St. John's Red Storm (10-7, 4-6 Big East) vs. Marquette Golden Eagles (8-8, 4-6 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
St. John's vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJU: (+176) | MARQ: (-210)
Spread: SJU: +4.5 (-110) | MARQ: -4.5 (-112)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJU: (N/A) | MARQ: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SJU: (+20000) | MARQ: (+13000)
St. John's vs Marquette Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 41.3%
St. John's vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Marquette defeated St. John's, 73-71, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Marquette is 23-15 all-time in 38 head-to-head games against St. John's.
- St. John's is 13-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games against Marquette.
- The total has hit the under in five of Marquette's last six games.
- St. John's defeated DePaul, 81-68, in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
- Marquette lost to Providence, 72-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.