St. Francis vs UVA College Basketball Game Info
St. Francis (PA) Red Flash (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 4 Virginia Cavaliers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
St. Francis vs UVA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SFPA: (+3000) | UVA: (-10000)
Spread: SFPA: +23.5 (-115) | UVA: -23.5 (-105)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SFPA: (9%) | UVA: (91%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SFPA: (N/A) | UVA: (+1100)
St. Francis vs UVA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. Francis (PA): 3.5%
St. Francis vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This will be the first ever head-to-head matchup between St. Francis (PA) and Virginia.
- St. Francis is 1-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Virginia is 1-1 ATS this season.
- St. Francis lost to UMBC, 80-65, at home in its most recent game on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Virginia lost to San Francisco, 61-60, on a neutral floor in its most recent game on Nov. 27, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!