St. Francis (PA) vs George Washington Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for College Basketball Game
St. Francis (PA) vs George Washington Basketball Game Info
St. Francis (PA) Red Flash (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. George Washington Colonials (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Charles E. Smith Center – Washington, DC
St. Francis (PA) vs George Washington Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SFPA: (+250) | GW (-315)
Spread: SFPA: +6.5 (-106) | GW: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SFPA: (N/A) | GW: (N/A)
St. Francis (PA) vs George Washington Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
St. Francis (PA): N/A
George Washington: N/A
St. Francis (PA) vs George Washington Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- George Washington is 5-1 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against St. Francis (PA).
- George Washington defeated St. Francis (PA), 85-68, in their last meeting on Nov. 30, 2005.
- St. Francis (PA) is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- George Washington is 1-8 ATS in its last nine games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in five of St. Francis (PA)'s last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of George Washington's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.