St. Bonaventure vs Dayton Basketball Game Info
St. Bonaventure Bonnies (12-6, 4-1 A 10) vs. No. 7 Dayton Flyers (16-2, 5-0 A 10)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: University of Dayton Arena – Dayton, OH
St. Bonaventure vs Dayton Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SBU: (+1175) I DAY: (-2200)
Spread: SBU: +17.5 (-110) I DAY: -17.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SBU: 36% | DAY: 64%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: SBU: (N/A) I DAY: (+2600)
St. Bonaventure vs Dayton Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. Bonaventure: 5.2%
St. Bonaventure vs Dayton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Dayton defeated St. Bonaventure, 89-86, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 19, 2019.
- Dayton is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with St. Bonaventure.
- Dayton is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with St. Bonaventure.
- St. Bonaventure is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Dayton is 7-0 straight up (SU) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Dayton's last five games, and four of St. Bonaventure's last six games.
- St. Bonaventure lost to VCU, 91-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Then No. 13 Dayton defeated Saint Louis, 78-76 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 17.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.