Spurs vs Thunder Game Info
San Antonio Spurs (22-31, 8-19 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (32-21, 17-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena – Oklahoma City, OK
Spurs vs Thunder Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (+270) | OKC: (-340)
Spread: SAS: +8.5 (-110) | OKC: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAS: 19% | OKC: 81%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: SAS: (+16000) | OKC: (+10000)
Spurs vs Thunder Betting Trends
- San Antonio is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Antonio's last five games.
- Oklahoma City is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oklahoma City's last seven games.
Spurs vs Thunder Stats
- San Antonio is averaging 113.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- San Antonio is surrendering 114.7 PPG (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is averaging 110.5 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 107.7 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- San Antonio lost to the Denver Nuggets, 127-120, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 10.
- Oklahoma City lost to the Boston Celtics, 112-111, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
Spurs vs Thunder Prop Bet
All Spurs-Thunder betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dennis Schroder - Points: Over 19.5 (-116) — Schroder has gotten hot recently, scoring 20 or more points in nine of his last 10 games. And the only time he failed to reach 20 points during that span, he still managed to score 18. Meanwhile, San Antonio's weakness has been its defense, as the Spurs check in as the league's eighth-worst scoring defense. Given that Schroder is averaging 24.0 PPG over his last 10, he could continue this scoring tear tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.