Spurs vs Rockets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 28
The San Antonio Spurs versus the Houston Rockets is on the NBA schedule for Monday.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Spurs vs Rockets Game Info
- San Antonio Spurs (30-44) vs. Houston Rockets (20-55)
- Date: Monday, March 28, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Spurs vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SA: (-295) | HOU: (+240)
- Spread: SA: -7 (-110) | HOU: +7 (-112)
- Total: 236.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Spurs vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, San Antonio is 37-36-1 this season.
- This year, 35 of San Antonio's 74 games have gone over the point total.
- Houston's record against the spread is 31-42-2.
- Houston has played 75 games this season, and 38 of them have gone over the total.
Spurs vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Spurs win (70.4%)
Spurs vs Rockets Point Spread
The Spurs are 7-point road favorites against the Rockets. San Antonio is -110 to cover the spread, and Houston is -112.
Spurs vs Rockets Over/Under
Spurs versus Rockets, on March 28, has an over/under of 236.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Spurs vs Rockets Moneyline
Houston is the underdog, +240 on the moneyline, while San Antonio is a -295 favorite despite being on the road.