Spurs vs Grizzlies Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 31)
By Larry Rupp
Spurs vs Grizzlies Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
San Antonio Spurs (14-19, 7-9 Away) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (22-14, 12-8 Home)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Forum — Memphis, TN
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Spurs vs Grizzlies Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (+188) | MEM: (-225)
Spread: SAS: +5.5 (-110) | MEM: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 226.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SAS: (+50000) | MEM: (+7000)
Spurs vs Grizzlies Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Memphis Grizzlies win (73.8%)
Spurs vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- San Antonio is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of San Antonio's last 11 games.
- Memphis is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against San Antonio.
- The total has hit the over in five of Memphis' last seven games against San Antonio.
Spurs vs Grizzlies Prop Bets
- Ja Morant — 26.5: Over (-102) | Under (-118)
- Desmond Bane — 19.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Derrick White — 18.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Steven Adams — 10.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Jakob Poeltl — 8.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Keldon Johnson — 7.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Derrick White — 7.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Ja Morant — 6.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Jakob Poeltl — 3.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.