Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 9
Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Southern Miss Golden Eagles and Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Point Spread
The Blue Raiders are 12.5-point home favorites against the Golden Eagles. Middle Tennessee is -114 to cover the spread, while Southern Miss is -106 to cover as the 12.5-point underdog.
Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Over/Under
The over/under for the Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Week 9 college football matchup is set at 47.5, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Moneyline
The Golden Eagles vs Blue Raiders moneyline has Middle Tennessee as a -620 favorite, while Southern Miss is the +430 underdog on the road.
Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee is 3-0 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Southern Miss.
- Middle Tennessee defeated Southern Miss, 37-31, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 4, 2014.
- Southern Miss is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Southern Miss' last seven games.
- Middle Tennessee is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Middle Tennessee's last six games.
Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Middle Tennessee Wins (87.2%)
Southern Miss vs Middle Tennessee Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMISS: (+430) | MTSU: (-620)
Spread: SMISS: +12.5 (-106) | MTSU: -12.5 (-114)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.