Southern Miss vs Louisiana Tech Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 12
Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Southern Miss Golden Eagles and Louisiana Tech Bulldogs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Southern Miss vs Louisiana Tech Point Spread
The Bulldogs are 15.5-point home favorites against the Golden Eagles. Louisiana Tech is -108 to cover the spread, while Southern Miss is -112 to cover as the 15.5-point underdog.
Southern Miss vs Louisiana Tech Over/Under
The over/under for the Southern Miss vs Louisiana Tech Week 12 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -110 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Southern Miss vs Louisiana Tech Moneyline
The Golden Eagles vs Bulldogs moneyline has Louisiana Tech as a -900 favorite, while Southern Miss is the +570 underdog on the road.
Southern Miss vs Louisiana Betting Trends
- Southern Miss is 10-7 in 17 all-time head-to-head matchups against Louisiana Tech.
- Louisiana Tech defeated Southern Miss, 31-30, in their last meeting on Sept. 19, 2020.
- Southern Miss is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games this season.
- Louisiana Tech is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games against Southern Miss.
- The total has hit the under in five of Southern Miss' last six games against C-USA opponents.
- The total has hit the over in six of Louisiana Tech's last seven home games.
Southern Miss vs Louisiana Tech Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisiana Tech wins (93.7%)
Southern Miss vs Louisiana Tech Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USM: (+570) | LT: (-900)
Spread: USM: +15.5 (-108) | LT: -15.5 (-112)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.