Southern Illinois vs NDSU Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football CFS Playoff Game
Southern Illinois vs North Dakota State Game Info
NCAA FCS Playoff Game
Southern Illinois Salukis (8-4, 5-3 MVFC) vs. North Dakota State Bison (10-1, 7-1 MVFC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome – Fargo, ND
Southern Illinois vs North Dakota State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SIU: (+440) | NDSU: (-650)
Spread: SIU: +13.5 (-105) | NDSU: -13.5 (-115)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-108)
Southern Illinois vs North Dakota State Prediction & Pick
All predictions are from USA Today's Sagarin projections model.
Prediction: North Dakota State Bison win
Southern Illinois vs North Dakota State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Southern Illinois and North Dakota State.
- Southern Illinois averaged 32.9 points per game in the 2021 season.
- North Dakota State averaged 35.3 points per game in the 2021 season.
- Southern Illinois averaged 24.8 points against per game in the 2021 season.
- North Dakota State averaged 12.1 points against per game in the 2021 season.
- Southern Illinois defeated South Dakota, 22-10, in its last game on Nov. 27, 2021.
- North Dakota State defeated South Dakota, 52-24, in its last game on Nov. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.