Southern Illinois vs Indiana State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for Basketball Game
Southern Illinois vs Indiana State Basketball Game Info
Southern Illinois Salukis (7-3, 1-3 MVC) vs. Indiana State Sycamores (6-7, 3-5 MVC)
Date: Monday, Jan. 25, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Hulman Center – Terre Haute, IN
Southern Illinois vs Indiana State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SIU: (+265) | INST: (-330)
Spread: SIU: +7.5 (-118) | INST: -7.5 (-104)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SIU: (N/A) | INST: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SIU: (N/A) | INST: (N/A)
Southern Illinois vs Indiana State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Southern Illinois: 30.5%
Indiana State: 69.5%
Southern Illinois vs Indiana State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Southern Illinois is 66-34 in the 100 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Indiana State.
- Southern Illinois is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Southern Illinois' last 12 games.
- Indiana State is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Indiana State's last 19 games.
- Southern Illinois lost to Drake, 86-55, in its most recent game.
- Indiana State defeated Illinois State, 74-68, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.