USF vs BYU Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
South Florida Bulls (1-2, 0-1 Road) vs. No. 15 BYU Cougars (3-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium – Provo, UT
USF vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USF: (+980) | BYU: (-2200)
Spread: USF: +22.5 (-110) | BYU: -22.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USF: (N/A) | BYU: (N/A)
USF vs BYU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: South Florida: (0.4%) | BYU: (99.6%)
USF vs BYU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Florida defeated BYU, 27-23, in their only head-to-head matchup on Oct. 12, 2019.
- South Florida is 0-7 straight up in its last seven road games.
- BYU is 11-0 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of South Florida's last five games.
- BYU is 10-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.