South Carolina vs Missouri Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
South Carolina Gamecocks (1-2, 0-1 SEC) vs. Missouri Tigers (2-1, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Faurot Field – Columbia, MO
South Carolina vs Missouri Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCAR: (+275) | MIZZ: (-360)
Spread: SCAR: +9.5 (-110) | MIZZ: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 61 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SCAR: 52% | MIZZ: 48%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: SCAR: (+25000) | MIZZ: (+25000)
South Carolina vs Missouri Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Carolina defeated Missouri, 37-35, at home in Columbia (SC) in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 6, 2018.
- South Carolina is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- South Carolina is 5-4 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Missouri.
- South Carolina has won its last three games against Missouri.
- South Carolina was defeated by Alabama, 47-23, at home in Columbia (SC) in Week 3.
- Missouri defeated Southeast Missouri State, 50-0, at home in Columbia (MO) in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.