South Carolina vs Georgia Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 22 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
On Saturday in college basketball, the South Carolina Gamecocks are playing the Georgia Bulldogs.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
South Carolina vs Georgia Point Spread
Georgia is listed as an underdog by 10 points (-110 odds), and South Carolina, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
South Carolina vs Georgia Over/Under
A combined point total of 144 has been set for South Carolina-Georgia on January 22, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
South Carolina vs Georgia Moneyline
South Carolina is a -550 favorite on the moneyline, while Georgia is a +420 underdog.
South Carolina vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: South Carolina wins (86.5%)
South Carolina vs Georgia Betting Trends
- South Carolina has 11 wins in 17 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- As a 9.5-point favorite or greater, the Gamecocks have one win ATS (1-2) this season.
- South Carolina has played 17 games this season, and five of them have gone over the total.
- Georgia has 13 wins in 18 games against the spread this season.
- As 9.5-point underdogs or greater, the Bulldogs are 5-0 against the spread.
- Georgia has played 18 games this season, and 10 of them have hit the over.
South Carolina vs Georgia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: South Carolina: (-550) | Georgia: (+420)
- Spread: South Carolina: -10 (-110) | Georgia: +10 (-110)
- Total: 144 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!