South Carolina vs East Carolina Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
South Carolina Gamecocks (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. East Carolina Pirates (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium – Greenville, NC
South Carolina vs East Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCAR: (+102) | ECU: (-124)
Spread: SCAR: +1.5 (-110) | ECU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SCAR: (N/A) | ECU: (N/A)
South Carolina vs East Carolina Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: South Carolina: (36.8%) | East Carolina: (63.2%)
South Carolina vs East Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- South Carolina is 14-5 straight up in 19 head-to-head matchups against East Carolina.
- South Carolina defeated East Carolina, 20-15, in their most recent meeting on Sept. 17, 2016.
- South Carolina is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of South Carolina's last five away games.
- East Carolina is 1-6 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of East Carolina's last 16 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.