Sheffield United vs Manchester City Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time and How to Watch EPL Match
By Tristan Jung
Sheffield United vs Manchester City Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 24
Sheffield United FC (8-9-6, 33 points) vs. Manchester City FC (15-3-5, 48 points)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020
Start Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bramall Lane – Sheffield, England
Coverage: BT Sport 2 HD (USA: NBC Sports Gold)
Sheffield United vs Manchester City Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SHE: (+600) | MANC: (-240) | DRAW: (+390)
Spread: SHE: +1 (+195) | MANC: -1 (+115)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-166) | Under: (+136)
Team to Score the First Goal: SHE: (+240) | MANC: (-290) I NO GOALS: (+1600)
Sheffield United vs Manchester City Betting Trends & Stats
- Sheffield United sits in seventh place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 8-9-6 record and a plus-3 goal differential.
- Manchester City sits in second place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 15-3-5 record and a plus-37 goal differential.
- Sheffield United is 1-3-1 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Manchester City.
- Sheffield United is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Manchester City is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Sheffield United vs Manchester City Prop Bet
All Sheffield United-Manchester City betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-128) — Sheffield United has been generating pressure at home all season, scoring more than half of their goals and ranking sixth in expected goals at home. Meanwhile, Manchester City has the best goalscoring rate in the league and leads all teams in expected goals on the road. Defensively, Manchester City has been in a defensive downturn, allowing a goal in each of its last four games in all competitions.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.