Seton Hall vs Butler Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Seton Hall Pirates (12-4, 4-0 Big East) vs. No. 5 Butler Bulldogs (15-1, 3-0 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Seton Hall vs Butler Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HALL: (+165) | BUT: (-195)
Spread: HALL: +4.5 (-110) | BUT: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 127.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HALL: (N/A) | BUT: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HALL: (N/A) | BUT: (+1800)
Seton Hall vs Butler Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 24.7%
Seton Hall vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Butler defeated Seton Hall, 70-68, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 2, 2019.
- Seton Hall is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Butler.
- Butler is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Seton Hall.
- Butler is 9-5 in the 14 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Seton Hall.
- Seton Hall is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Butler is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Seton Hall defeated Marquette, 69-55, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Butler defeated Providence, 70-58, on the road in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.