Seattle Sounders vs Minnesota United Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
Seattle Sounders FC (12-6-4, 42 points) vs Minnesota United FC (8-7-6, 31 points)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Lumen Field – Seattle, WA
Seattle Sounders vs Minnesota United Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-115) | MIN: (+280) | DRAW: (+230)
Spread: SEA: -1 (+270) | MIN: +1 (-120)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-126) | Under: (+102)
Team to Score the First Goal: SEA: (-165) | MIN: (+140) I NO GOALS: (+110)
Seattle Sounders vs Minnesota United Prediction & Pick
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Total Goals: Under 3.5
Seattle Sounders vs Minnesota United Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Seattle, 1-0, in their last meeting on July 18, 2021.
- Seattle is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) straight up in its last five games.
- Minnesota is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Seattle's last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Minnesota's last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.