Seahawks vs 49ers Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for NFL Week 4 Game
Week 4's slate of games includes a showdown between the Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs 49ers Point Spread
The 49ers are 2.5-point home favorites against the Seahawks. San Francisco is -106 to cover the spread, while Seattle is -114 to cover as a 2.5-point underdog.
Seahawks vs 49ers Over/Under
The over/under for the Seahawks vs 49ers Week 4 NFL matchup is set at 51.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Seahawks vs 49ers Moneyline
The Seahawks vs 49ers moneyline has San Francisco as a -132 favorite, while Seattle is a +112 underdog on the road.
Seahawks vs 49ers Betting Trends
- Seattle defeated San Francisco, 26-23, in their last meeting on Jan. 3, 2021.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Seattle's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of San Francisco's last six games against Seattle.
- Seattle is 15-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games against San Francisco.
- San Francisco is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
Seahawks vs 49ers Odds
All NFL regular betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+112) | SF: (-132)
Spread: SEA: +2.5 (-114) | SF: -2.5 (-106)
Total: 51.5 — Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (N/A) | SF: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVI: SEA: (+2700) | SF: (+1500)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.