Scotland vs France Rugby Betting Odds, Lines, Date, Stream and Start Time for Six Nations Round 4 Match
Scotland vs France Match Info, Location & Start Time
Guinness Six Nations Rugby 2020 – Round 4
Scotland (1-0-2) vs. France (3-0-0)
Date: Sunday, March 8
Start Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
Venue: Murrayfield Stadium – Edinburgh, Scotland
Coverage: NBC Sports
Scotland vs France Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCT: (+180) | FRA: (-190) | DRAW: (+1700)
Spread: SCT: +5 (-105) | FRA: -5 (-105)
Scotland vs France Betting Trends & Stats
- France ranks first on the 2020 Six Nations table, with 3 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses.
- Scotland ranks fifth on the 2020 Six Nations table, with 1 win, 0 draws and 2 losses.
- France has scored 11 tries and allowed 7, and has a +24 point differential.
- Scotland has scored 3 tries and allowed 2, and has a +3 point differential.
- Scotland defeated Italy, 17-0, in Italy in the third round of the 2020 Six Nations on Feb. 22.
- France defeated Wales, 27-23, in Wales in the third round of the 2020 Six Nations on Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.