Santa Clara vs Gonzaga College Basketball Game Info
Santa Clara Broncos (15-3, 2-1WCC) vs. No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (18-1, 4-0 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center – Spokane, WA
Santa Clara vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCU: (+1325) | GONZ: (-2700)
Spread: SCU: +19.5 (-110) | GONZ: -19.5 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SCU: 25% | GONZ: 75%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SCU: (N/A) | GONZ: (+1000)
Santa Clara vs Gonzaga Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Santa Clara: 3.6%
Santa Clara vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Santa Clara, 98-39, in the most recent meeting between these two on Jan. 24, 2019.
- Gonzaga is 19-0 in the last 19 head-to-head matchups with Santa Clara.
- Santa Clara is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Gonzaga.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Gonzaga's last 12 games against Santa Clara.
- Santa Clara defeated St. Mary's, 67-66, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
- Gonzaga defeated Loyola Marymount, 87-62, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.