Santa Clara vs USC Basketball Game Info
Santa Clara Broncos (6-1, 1-0 Away) vs. USC Trojans (4-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Galen Center – Los Angeles, CA
Santa Clara vs USC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SC: (+460) | USC: (-620)
Spread: SC: +9.5 (-102) | USC: -9.5 (-120)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SC: (29%) | USC: (71%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SC: (N/A) | USC: (+5000)
Santa Clara vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Santa Clara: N/A
Santa Clara vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Santa Clara defeated USC, 102-92, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 18, 2018.
- USC is 14-6 in 20 all-time head-to-head games against Santa Clara.
- The total has hit the under in five of Santa Clara's last seven games.
- USC has won each of its last eight home games.
- Santa Clara lost to Colorado State, 70-57, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- USC defeated UC Irvine, 91-56, in its most recent game on Dec. 8, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.