Santa Clara vs BYU Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Santa Clara vs BYU Basketball Game Info
Santa Clara Broncos (18-9, 5-7 WCC) vs. No. 23 BYU Cougars (21-7, 10-3 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Marriott Center – Provo, UT
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Santa Clara vs BYU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCU: (+875) | BYU: (-1425)
Spread: SCU: +14.5 (-105) | BYU: -14.5 (-115)
Total: 153 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SCU: 51% | BYU: 49%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SCU: (+25000) | BYU: (+12000)
Santa Clara vs BYU Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Santa Clara: 4.7%
Santa Clara vs BYU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- BYU defeated Santa Clara, 80-74, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 12, 2019.
- BYU is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Santa Clara.
- BYU is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Santa Clara.
- Santa Clara is 5-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games against BYU.
- The total has hit the over in eight of BYU’s last 12 games.
- Santa Clara lost to Loyola Marymount, 65-59, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- BYU defeated San Diego, 72-71, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.