San Jose State vs SDSU Basketball Game Info
San Jose State Spartans (5-11, 3-9 Mountain West) vs. San Diego State Aztecs (13-4, 7-3 Mountain West)
Date: Monday, Feb. 8, 2021
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Viejas Arena – San Diego, CA
Coverage: Fox Sports One
San Jose State vs SDSU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJSU: (+3000) | SDSU: (-50000)
Spread: SJSU: +26.5 (-105) | SDSU: -26.5 (-115)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJSU: (49%) | SDSU: (51%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: SJSU: (N/A) | SDSU: (+7500)
San Jose State vs SDSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Jose State: 0.6%
San Diego State: 99.4%
San Jose State vs SDSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Diego State defeated San Jose State, 59-57, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 8, 2019.
- San Diego State is 25-11 all-time in 36 head-to-head games against San Jose State.
- San Diego State is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against San Jose State.
- San Jose State is 4-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of San Jose State's last eight games.
- San Diego State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Diego State's last five games.
- San Jose State defeated Air Force, 75-62, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- San Diego State defeated Wyoming, 98-71, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.