San Jose State vs New Mexico Basketball Game Info
Mountain West Tournament - Round 1 Game
San Jose State Spartans (7-23, 3-15 MWC) vs. New Mexico Lobos (18-13, 7-11 MWC)
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas & Mack Center – Las Vegas, NV
San Jose State vs New Mexico Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJSU: (+350) | UNM: (-470)
Spread: SJSU: +9.5 (-115) | UNM: -9.5 (-105)
Total: 157 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJSU: 15% | UNM: 85%
San Jose State vs New Mexico Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Jose State: 9.5%
New Mexico: 90.5%
San Jose State vs New Mexico Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- New Mexico defeated San Jose State, 86-59, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 21, 2020.
- New Mexico is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with San Jose State.
- New Mexico is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with San Jose State.
- The total has hit the over in seven of San Jose State's last 10 games.
- New Mexico is 6-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- San Jose State lost to UNLV, 92-69, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- New Mexico defeated Utah State, 66-64, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.