San Jose State vs Nevada Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
San Jose State Spartans (5-4, 3-2 Mountain West) vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (6-2, 3-1 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackay Stadium — Reno, NV
San Jose State vs Nevada Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJSU: (+290) | NEV: (-385)
Spread: SJSU: +9.5 (-106) | NEV: -9.5 (-114)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
San Jose State vs Nevada Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nevada wins (90.0%)
San Jose State vs Nevada Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nevada is 18-6 in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against San Jose State.
- San Jose State defeated Nevada, 30-20, in their last meeting on Dec. 11, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Jose State's last five games this season.
- The total has hit the over in six of Nevada's last seven games.
- San Jose State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Nevada is 3-1 ATS in its last four home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.