San Diego vs Gonzaga Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
San Diego vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
San Diego Toreros (9-20, 2-12 WCC) vs. No. 3 Gonzaga Bulldogs (27-2, 13-1 WCC)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: McCarthey Athletic Center – Spokane, WA
San Diego vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: USD: +25.5 (-110) | GONZ: -25.5 (-110)
Total: 149 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: USD: 25% | GONZ: 75%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: USD: (N/A) | GONZ: (+900)
San Diego vs Gonzaga Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Diego: 0.8%
San Diego vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated San Diego, 94-50, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 9, 2020.
- Gonzaga is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with San Diego.
- Gonzaga is 23-2 in its last 25 head-to-head matchups with San Diego.
- Gonzaga has not lost a home game to San Diego since Feb. 17, 2000.
- San Diego is 4-1-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Gonzaga’s last 11 games.
- San Diego lost to Saint Mary's, 92-63, on the road its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Gonzaga lost to then-No. 23 BYU, 91-78, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.