San Diego State vs UNLV Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 12
Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the San Diego State Aztecs and UNLV Rebels.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
San Diego State vs UNLV Point Spread
The Aztecs are 10.5-point road favorites against the Rebels. San Diego State is -110 to cover the spread, while UNLV is -110 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
San Diego State vs UNLV Over/Under
The over/under for the San Diego State vs UNLV Week 12 college football matchup is set at 40.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
San Diego State vs UNLV Moneyline
The Aztecs vs Rebels moneyline has San Diego State as a -500 favorite, while UNLV is the +360 underdog at home.
San Diego State vs UNLV Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 19-10 in 29 all-time head-to-head matchups against UNLV.
- San Diego State defeated UNLV, 34-6, in their last meeting on Oct. 24, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in five of San Diego State's last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in each of UNLV's last five games against San Diego State.
- San Diego State is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games against UNLV.
- UNLV is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games as the underdog.
San Diego State vs UNLV Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: San Diego State wins (89.4%)
San Diego State vs UNLV Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SDSU: (-500) | UNLV: (+360)
Spread: SDSU: -10.5 (-110) | UNLV: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.