San Diego State vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
San Diego State Aztecs (5-2, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 24 Michigan Wolverines (4-3, 2-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center — Ann Arbor, MI
San Diego State vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SDSU: (+330) | MICH: (-430)
Spread: SDSU: +8.5 (-105) | MICH: -8.5 (-115)
Total: 126.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SDSU: (+10000) | MICH: (+2500)
San Diego State vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan Wolverines win (71.4%)
San Diego State vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between San Diego State and Michigan.
- San Diego State is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Michigan is 1-4 ATS in its last five games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in six of San Diego State's last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Michigan's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.