San Diego State vs Fresno State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
SDSU vs Fresno State Basketball Game Info
No. 25 San Diego State Aztecs (16-4, 10-3 Mountain West) vs. Fresno State Bulldogs (9-8, 7-8 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
Time: 7:30p.m. EST
Venue: Save Mart Center – Fresno, CA
SDSU vs Fresno State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SDST: (-1100) | FRES: (+700)
Spread: SDST: -13.5 (-110) | FRES: +13.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SDST: (70%) | FRES: (30%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SDST: (+7500) | FRES: (N/A)
SDSU vs Fresno State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Diego State: 93.8%
Fresno State: 6.2%
SDSU vs Fresno State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Diego State defeated Fresno State, 67-53, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 18, 2021.
- Fresno State is 30-27 all-time in 57 head-to-head games against San Diego State.
- San Diego State is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Fresno State.
- The total has hit the under in six of San Diego State's last seven games against Fresno State.
- Fresno State is 2-7 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Fresno State's last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.