Saints vs Buccaneers Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
New Orleans Saints (5-2, 2-1 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Saints vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (+158) | TB: (-190)
Spread: NO: +3.5 (-115) | TB: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (37%) | TB: (63%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NO: (+1300) | TB: (+650)
Saints vs Buccaneers Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Saints
Saints vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- New Orleans is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tampa Bay's last six games against New Orleans.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
Saints vs Buccaneers Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 29.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 28.1 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.9 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 20.6 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.