Saints vs Broncos Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
New Orleans Saints (8-2, 3-1 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (4-6, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High — Denver, CO
Saints vs Broncos Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-1350) | DEN: (+810)
Spread: NO: -16 (-110) | DEN: +16 (-110)
Total: 36 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (76%) | DEN: (24%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NO: (+600) | DEN: (+40000)
Saints vs Broncos Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Saints
Saints vs Broncos Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of New Orleans' last nine games.
- Denver is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Denver's last six games.
Saints vs Broncos Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 29.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Denver is averaging 20.6 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 26.7 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.