Saint Peter's vs Kentucky Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Mar. 17 College Basketball Game
Saint Peter's vs Kentucky Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness East Region — First Round
No. 15 Saint Peter's Peacocks (19-11) vs. No. 2 Kentucky Wildcats (26-7)
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Saint Peter's vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SPU: (+1400) | UK: (-4000)
Spread: SPU: +18 (-110) | UK: -18 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SPU: (+50000) | UK: (+850)
Saint Peter's vs Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Kentucky Wildcats win (95.0%)
Saint Peter's vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Saint Peter's and Kentucky.
- Saint Peter's is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games as the underdog.
- Kentucky is 14-18-1 ATS in its 33 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 19 of Saint Peter's 30 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 17 of Kentucky's 33 games this season.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.