Saint Peter's vs VCU Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for College Basketball Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Saint Peter's vs VCU Basketball Game Info
Saint Peter's Peacocks (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. VCU Rams (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Stuart C. Siegel Center – Richmond, VA
Saint Peter's vs VCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: SPU: (+365) | VCU (-490)
Spread: SPU: +9 (-104) | VCU: -9 (-118)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SPU: (N/A) | VCU: (N/A)
Saint Peter's vs VCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Saint Peter's: N/A
Saint Peter's vs VCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- VCU defeated Saint Peter's, 86-68, in their only head-to-head matchup on Dec. 28, 1974.
- Saint Peter's is 15-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games as the underdog.
- VCU is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Saint Peter's' last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of VCU's last 13 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.