Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for WCC Championship Game
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
Saint Mary's Gaels (26-7, 11-5 WCC) vs. No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (30-2, 15-1 WCC)
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Orleans Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMC: (+350) | GONZ: (-470)
Spread: SMC: +9 (-110) | GONZ: -9 (-110)
Total: 143 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SMC: 30% | GONZ: 70%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SMC: (+7500) | GONZ: (+900)
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Mary's: 19.0%
Saint Mary's vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated Saint Mary's, 86-76, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Gonzaga is 72-31 in the 103 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Saint Mary's.
- Gonzaga is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Saint Mary's.
- Saint Mary's is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Saint Mary's last five games.
- Gonzaga is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Gonzaga's last 14 games.
- Saint Mary's defeated BYU, 51-50, in the WCC semifinals on Monday, March 9.
- Gonzaga defeated San Francisco, 81-77, in the WCC semifinals on Monday, March 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.