Saint Louis vs UMass Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 20 College Basketball Game
On Thursday in college basketball, the Saint Louis Billikens are up against the UMass Minutemen.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Saint Louis vs UMass Point Spread
Saint Louis is a 3-point favorite against UMass. Saint Louis is -114 to cover the spread, and UMass is -106.
Saint Louis vs UMass Over/Under
Saint Louis versus UMass on January 20 has an over/under of 151.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Saint Louis vs UMass Moneyline
Saint Louis is the favorite, -162 on the moneyline, while UMass is a +134 underdog.
Saint Louis vs UMass Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Saint Louis wins (64.6%)
Saint Louis vs UMass Betting Trends
- Saint Louis' record against the spread (ATS) is 10-5-0.
- The Billikens' ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 5-1.
- Saint Louis has seen eight of its 16 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, UMass is 12-4-0 this season.
- The Minutemen have an ATS record of 4-1 as 4.5-point underdogs or more.
- UMass has played 16 games this season, and 12 of them have hit the over.
Saint Louis vs UMass Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Saint Louis: (-162) | UMass: (+134)
- Spread: Saint Louis: -3 (-114) | UMass: +3 (-106)
- Total: 151.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!