Saint Louis vs George Mason Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 2 College Basketball Game
The college basketball schedule on Wednesday includes the Saint Louis Billikens taking on the George Mason Patriots.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Saint Louis vs George Mason Point Spread
George Mason is listed as an underdog by 2 points (-114 odds), and Saint Louis, the favorite, is -106 to cover.
Saint Louis vs George Mason Over/Under
A combined point total of 136.5 has been set for Saint Louis-George Mason on February 2, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Saint Louis vs George Mason Moneyline
Saint Louis is the favorite, -125 on the moneyline, while George Mason is a +104 underdog.
Saint Louis vs George Mason Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Saint Louis wins (63.7%)
Saint Louis vs George Mason Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has 11 wins in 20 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- Against the spread as 1-point favorites or more, the Billikens are 9-6.
- Saint Louis has seen 10 of its 20 games go over the point total.
- George Mason has beaten the spread 12 times in 18 games.
- The Patriots are 6-0 as 1-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 18 George Mason games so far this season, 10 have hit the over.
Saint Louis vs George Mason Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Saint Louis: (-125) | George Mason: (+104)
- Spread: Saint Louis: -2 (-106) | George Mason: +2 (-114)
- Total: 136.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!