Saginaw Valley vs Butler Basketball Game Info
Saginaw Valley Cardinals (4-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Butler Bulldogs (4-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Saginaw Valley vs Butler Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: SVSU: (N/A) | BUT: (N/A)
Spread: SVSU: N/A (N/A) | BUT: N/A (N/A)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SVSU: (N/A) | BUT: (+24000)
Saginaw Valley vs Butler Prediction & Pick
College basketball win probability predictions and pick according to ESPN's Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Prediction: Butler Bulldogs win (99.8%)
Saginaw Valley vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Saginaw Valley and Butler.
- Saginaw Valley is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Butler is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Saginaw Valley is 1-4 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Butler's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.