Sabres vs Canadiens Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Feb. 23)
By Larry Rupp
Sabres vs Canadiens Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Buffalo Sabres (16-27-8, 8-13-4 Away) vs. Montreal Canadiens (11-33-7, 7-17-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bell Centre — Montreal, QC
Sabres vs Canadiens Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (-105) | MON: (-114)
Spread: BUF: +1.5 (-290) | MON: -1.5 (+225)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-122)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: BUF: (+30000) | MON: (+30000)
Sabres vs Canadiens Predictions & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Buffalo Sabres win (52.6%)
Sabres vs Canadiens Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Montreal.
- The total has hit the over in six of Buffalo's last seven games.
- Montreal is 10-15 against the spread (ATS) in its last 25 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Montreal's last nine games against Buffalo.
Sabres vs Canadiens Prop Bets
- Alex Tuch — 0.5: Over (+205) | Under (-260)
- Tage Thompson — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Josh Anderson — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Alex Tuch — 0.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Nicholas Suzuki — 0.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Tage Thompson — 0.5: Over (+146) | Under (-180)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.