Sabres vs Bruins Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Buffalo Sabres (10-17-5, 4-8-3 Away) vs. Boston Bruins (14-10-2, 7-5-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Sabres vs Bruins Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+385) | BOS: (-265)
Spread: BUF: +1.5 (+110) | BOS: -1.5 (-134)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-120) I Under: (-102)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: BUF: (+25000) | BOS: (+2000)
Sabres vs Bruins Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston Bruins win (63.1%)
Sabres vs Bruins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Buffalo's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Boston's last five games.
- Buffalo is 13-15 straight up in its last 28 away games.
- Boston is 2-3 straight up in its last five games.
Sabres vs Bruins Prop Bets
- Brad Marchand — 0.5: Over (+154) | Under (-192)
- Trent Frederic — 0.5: Over (+750) | Under (-900)
- David Pastrnak — 0.5: Over (+128) | Under (-158)
- Charlie Coyle — 0.5: Over (+180) | Under (-225)
- Charlie McAvoy — 0.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Victor Olofsson — 0.5: Over (+186) | Under (-235)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.