Sabres vs Lightning Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (April 10)
Sabres vs Lightning Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Buffalo Sabres (26-36-11, 12-19-5 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (43-20-8, 21-7-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2022
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Amalie Arena — Tampa, FL
Sabres vs Lightning Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+290) | TBL: (-385)
Spread: BUF: +1.5 (+120) | TBL: -1.5 (-144)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: BUF: (N/A) | TBL: (+900)
Sabres vs Lightning Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tampa Bay Lightning win (71.9%)
Sabres vs Lightning Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 2-7-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Buffalo's last 10 games played in April.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tampa Bay's last five home games.
Sabres vs Lightning Prop Bets
- Brayden Point — 0.5: Over (+130) | Under (-160)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
- Nikita Kucherov — 0.5: Over (-172) | Under (+140)
- Victor Hedman — 0.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
- Steven Stamkos — 0.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.