Sabres vs Hurricanes Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Buffalo Sabres (26-34-11, 12-17-5 Away) vs. Carolina Hurricanes (45-17-8, 25-6-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Sabres vs Hurricanes Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+315) | CAR: (-410)
Spread: BUF: +2.5 (-152) | CAR: -2.5 (+126)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-102) I Under: (-120)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: BUF: (N/A) | CAR: (+1000)
Sabres vs Hurricanes Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Carolina Hurricanes win (69.6%)
Sabres vs Hurricanes Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 1-11 straight up in its last 12 games against Carolina.
- Carolina is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Buffalo's last 12 road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Carolina's last eight games against Buffalo.
Sabres vs Hurricanes Prop Bets
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
- Andrei Svechnikov — 0.5: Over (+154) | Under (-192)
- Nino Niederreiter — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Teuvo Teravainen — 0.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- Tony DeAngelo — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-112)
- Sebastian Aho — 0.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.