Sabres vs Blues Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Buffalo Sabres (16-28-8, 8-14-4 Away) vs. St. Louis Blues (30-14-6, 18-6-2 Home)
Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center — Saint Louis, MO
Sabres vs Blues Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+280) | STL: (-360)
Spread: BUF: +1.5 (+108) | STL: -1.5 (-132)
Total: 6 – Over: (-106) I Under: (-114)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: BUF: (+30000) | STL: (+3000)
Sabres vs Blues Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: St. Louis Blues win (71.5%)
Sabres vs Blues Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 14-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 26 away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Buffalo's last eight games.
- St. Louis is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 games against Buffalo.
- The total has hit the over in eight of St. Louis' last 10 games against an Atlantic Division opponent.
Sabres vs Blues Prop Bets
- Vladimir Tarasenko — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Pavel Buchnevich — 0.5: Over (+184) | Under (-230)
- Brayden Schenn — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Pavel Buchnevich — 0.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Robert Thomas — 0.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Vladimir Tarasenko — 0.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.