Rutgers vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (18-9, 9-7 Big Ten) vs. Wisconsin Badgers (16-10, 9-6 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center – Madison, WI
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Rutgers vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUTG: (+175) | WIS: (-220)
Spread: RUTG: +5 (-110) | WIS: -5 (-110)
Total: 122.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUTG: N/A | WIS: N/A
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: RUTG: (+6000) | WIS: (+11000)
Rutgers vs Wisconsin Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rutgers vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Rutgers defeated Wisconsin, 72-65, in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Dec. 11, 2019.
- Wisconsin is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Wisconsin is 7-3 in the 10 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Rutgers is 13-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- Wisconsin is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- Rutgers lost to Michigan, 60-52, at home its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
- Wisconsin defeated Purdue, 69-65, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.