Rutgers vs Indiana Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
Rutgers vs Indiana Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (4-5, 1-5 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (2-7, 0-6 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium — Bloomington, IN
Rutgers vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: RUTG: (+245) | IU: (-320)
Spread: RUTG: +7.5 (-122) | IU: -7.5 (+102)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rutgers vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Indiana wins (77.4%)
Rutgers vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Indiana is 5-2 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Indiana defeated Rutgers, 37-21, in their last meeting on Oct. 31, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in each of Rutgers' last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Indiana's last seven home games.
- Rutgers is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Indiana is 1-3 ATS in its last four home games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.