Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Rutgers Scarlet Knights and Illinois Fighting Illini.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rutgers vs Illinois Point Spread
The point spread for the Rutgers vs Illinois Week 9 NCAAF matchup is currently unavailable on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rutgers vs Illinois Over/Under
The over/under for the Rutgers vs Illinois Week 9 college football matchup is set at 41.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Rutgers vs Illinois Moneyline
The Scarlet Knights vs Fighting Illini moneyline has Illinois as a -118 favorite, while Rutgers is the -102 underdog on the road.
Rutgers vs Illinois Betting Trends
- Illinois is 5-2 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Illinois defeated Rutgers, 23-20, in their last meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Rutgers' last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Illinois' last six games.
- Rutgers is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Illinois.
- Illinois is 4-2 ATS in its last six games as the underdog.
Rutgers vs Illinois Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rutgers wins (63.6%)
Rutgers vs Illinois Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RU: (-118) | ILL: (-102)
Spread: RU: N/A (N/A) | ILL: N/A (N/A)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.