Rutgers vs Penn State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Rutgers vs Penn State Basketball Game Info
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (7-5, 3-5 Big Ten) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (3-6, 0-5 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 21, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, PA
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Rutgers vs Penn State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUT: (-154) | PSU: (+130)
Spread: RUT: -2.5 (-114) | PSU: +2.5 (-106)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUT: (N/A) | PSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: RUT: (+5000) | PSU: (+10000)
Rutgers vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 56.8%
Rutgers vs Penn State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Rutgers, 65-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 26, 2020.
- Penn State is 39-30 all-time in 69 head-to-head games against Rutgers.
- Penn State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Rutgers.
- Rutgers is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Penn State.
- The total has hit the under in each of Penn State's last five games against Rutgers.
- Rutgers lost to Wisconsin, 60-54, in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
- Penn State lost to Illinois, 79-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.