Rutgers vs Michigan Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 19 Michigan Wolverines (3-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, September 2524, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Rutgers vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUTG: (+730) | MICH: (-1300)
Spread: RUTG: +18.5 (-110) | MICH: -18.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: RUTG: (N/A) | MICH: (N/A)
Rutgers vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Rutgers: (12.0%) | Michigan: (88.0%)
Rutgers vs Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 6-1 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Michigan defeated Rutgers, 48-42, in their last meeting on Nov. 21, 2020.
- Rutgers is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Michigan is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Rutgers is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Michigan's last seven games against Rutgers.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.