Cover Photo: Getty Images
Royals vs Rays Game Info
Kansas City Royals (7-17, 2-10 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (16-8, 9-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Royals vs Rays Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+230) | TB: (-270)
Spread: KC: +1.5 (+106) | TB: -1.5 (-124)
Total: 7 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 32% | TB: 68%
Starting Pitcher: KC: Jakob Junis (1-2, 6.26 ERA) | TB: Blake Snell (2-1, 2.16 ERA)
Royals vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats
- Kansas City is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- Tampa Bay is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games.
- Tampa Bay is 9-6 against the spread (ATS) in its 15 home games this season.
- Kansas City is 4-8 ATS in its 12 road games this season.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tampa Bay's last seven games.
Royals vs Rays Prop Bet
All Royals-Rays betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Tampa Bay Rays (-162) – The Tampa Bay Rays have averaged 9.04 hits per game this season compared to Kansas City's 7.92 hits per game on the year. So far this season, Kansas City starter Jakob Junis has been shelled for 34 hits in just 27 1/3 innings pitched.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.